I’ve had the pleasure of working with nearly a hundred companies so far on advertising and marketing initiatives. My client base ranges from Fortune 500 to cool new startups ready to take on the world. While marketing and advertising for these companies I’ve started to notice many common questions and actions that have had negative effects on the bottom line.
1. Not Knowing Your (CPA) Rate
2. Not Knowing Your Conversion Rate
3. Undecided on Funnel Approach
4. Not Pricing The Value of Long Term Advertisements Correctly
· Social shares (to Twitter, Facebook, g+….)
· Forever accessible
· Increased brand recognition (reading is a much higher level of engagement than an ad that may or may not have been viewed)